Moringa - Immunity
MORINGA PROMOTES IMMUNITY
Moringa contains Anti-Microbial, Anti-Fungal and Anti-Viral components and is beneficial for boosting your immune system.
Moringa oleifera, widely known as the miracle tree or drumstick tree is native to tropical Asia, but is also naturalized in Africa and tropical America. It has been used for centuries for its medicinal properties and health benefits, and is said to be a cure for more than 300 diseases!
Chemical analysis show that the plant is:
- Exceptionally high in protein
- Good source of vitamins
- Good source of antioxidants
- High in fibre
- Good source of iron and other minerals
In fact, it is regarded as one of the most nutritious leafy vegetables known, and is now the subject of extensive nutritional and pharmaceutical research.
The Moringa plant is famous for:
- High nutritional value
- Anti-inflammatory, antiviral and antibacterial properties
- Regulating blood sugar levels
- Preventing constipation and promoting a healthy digestive system
- Promoting weight loss
- Boosting immunity
Leaves, flowers, seed pods and even the bark of the tree are used for their health-promoting benefits and are sold in the form of Moringa Capsules, Moringa Powder and Moringa Tea.